935 Jefferson Blvd., Suite 2000, Warwick, RI 02886
Karl Green has been striving to assist businesses and individuals reach their financial dreams for over 40 years. An experienced professional, Green is known for his experience in group benefits for owners and employees and his sense of humor. When he is not working, he enjoys playing golf, hiking, and spending time with his wife, Maria. Karl is very proud of his children, Nathaniel and Rachel.
- Business Strategies for Owners
- Employee Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Investments & Asset Allocation
- College Savings Plans
- Retirement Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Corporate Retirement Planning Services
- 401k Retirement Specialist
- Inducted into the prestigious John Hancock Financial Network Hall of Fame
- Lifetime and qualifying member of MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table), a premier industry association of financial professionals worldwide
- Qualified for the ACE Award 18 times, one of the highest honors that John Hancock/Signator bestows on financial professionals within the national network. ACE stands for “Achieving Client Excellence”
- Pacific Life Advisor Council 2014-2020
- Prudential Masters Council 2013-2020
* The Achieving Client Excellence Award (ACE) was granted by former broker-dealer Signator Investors, Inc. and the John Hancock family of companies. The ACE award is granted to the top 250 advisors each year based on total weighted premium from the sale of both proprietary and non-proprietary preservation and wealth products. No other factors are considered.
* The Hall of Fame was an elite group of financial representatives of former broker-dealer Signator Investors, Inc. and the John Hancock family of companies. To be included in the HOF, inductees need to qualify for the ACE award 15 times.
*Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum commission and gross business generated within a year and is not based upon performance or returns experienced by any client, or opinions of the advisor's clients or former clients. Each MDRT status designation is granted for one year only. All members must apply every year to continue their affiliation with the Million Dollar Round Table. Lifetime membership is achieved in the 10th year and this status is maintained in future years by attesting annually to having met current minimum production levels and by paying the required dues.
*Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.