935 Jefferson Blvd., Suite 2000, Warwick, RI 02886
"My clients entrust me with their financial futures. It is my duty to preserve and grow their confidence with every interaction. "
Jeffrey Ratner, MBA is a Financial Advisor with Independence Financial Partners. He started his career as executive with Aetna life and Phoenix Companies. He changed careers in 2003 and began his financial practice with Northwestern Mutual. As his career developed, he began managing more money for clients than just providing life/long term care/disability insurance solutions. Jeff has also expanded his practice into managing 401(k)and alternative deferred compensation retirement solutions for business owners.
- Business Strategies for Owners
- College Savings Plans
- Estate Planning Strategies Insurance-Based Preservation Strategies
- Investments & Asset Allocation
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Retirement Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Wealth Accumulation
Charitable and Civic Organizations
- Avon Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Prior Trustee of Avon Free Public Library
- Prior Executive Board Member of Farmington Valley Jewish Congregation
- *Quality award National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- *Award winner of bronze, silver and gold awards with Northwestern Mutual
*Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client's evaluation
In general, NAIFA awards are based upon sales generated by advisors specializing in Life & Annuities & Investments, Health & Employee Benefits, multiline sales or any combination and who have met the adherence to the NAIFA code of ethics, and service to the industry associations. Advisors are also evaluated on professionalism through education and earned designations.