Core Financial Partners,
449 Thames Street, The Mill Building, Suite 301-C, Newport, RI 02840
Elisabeth A. Hickox got her start in the financial services business at age 17, the daughter of two parents in the industry. An early start to her career began in NYC as a fixed income trading assistant, with a move to the NASDAQ market in 1991. Granted with senior trading responsibilities for a major institutional market maker, Liz served the institutional trading needs of the banks, investment companies and hedge funds for 11 years.
Upon making the decision to call New England home, she made the move to the financial advisor role in 2007.
Liz draws upon her depth of experience in serving both institutional and individual clients; building relationships based on trust, respect and communication. With a sincere appreciation and understanding that ‘clients always have a choice’ Liz places a high level of importance on service and support; striving to offer an exceptional client experience.
In 2017, Liz partnered with her husband to further enhance the service and value offered to the esteemed clients. Together they bring different perspectives and complimentary skills and experiences to work with each individual client to design a comprehensive plan that is personal and specific to meeting their goals and needs.
Areas of Focus
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans
- Individual Wealth Management
- Asset allocation
- Insurance Strategies
- Asset Preservation
- Financial Planning
- Healthcare planning
- College funding
- Estate planning/wealth transfer
- 2015, National Association of Plan Advisors, “Rising Star Among Women Advisors” award.
- 2017, ACE ‘Best In Class”; an award Signator bestows upon its top advisors
Certified Investment Management Analyst CIMA ®
Accredited Investment Fiduciary AIF ®
Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist “CRPS ®
- Passionate Supporter, Young Survival Coalition
- Mobile Loaves and Fishes
- Habitat for Humanity
- Seaman’s Church Institute
- St. John’s Anglican Church
- American Cancer Society
* The Achieving Client Excellence Award (ACE) was granted by former broker-dealer Signator Investors, Inc. and the John Hancock family of companies. The ACE award is granted to the top 250 advisors each year based on total weighted premium from the sale of both proprietary and non-proprietary preservation and wealth products. No other factors are considered.
The 2015 Top Women Advisors Rising Star is a ranking given by The National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) an affiliate of The American Retirement Association. NAPA member firms nominate candidates for this recognition. Individuals from the retirement industry vote on the nominations. Nominees respond to a series of questions, both quantitative and qualitative, about their experience and practice. The anonymized questionnaires are reviewed by a panel of judges who select the women honored. Recipients of this ranking are top producers who have less than five years of experience with retirement plans as a Financial Advisor (some have been working with plans longer, but not as a Financial Advisor).
Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.