Kevin J. Beaulieu, ChFC©, AIF®
935 Jefferson Blvd.
Warwick, RI 02886
100 Corporate Place,
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Kevin Beaulieu, ChFC, Managing Partner of Independence Financial Partners, a John Hancock Financial Network firm, graduated from Boston College Carroll School of Management in 1988 and started his career in the Long Term Care division of John Hancock. In 1992, Kevin joined the Rhode Island John Hancock Financial Network firm to develop and manage the firm’s brokerage division. He was named Managing Partner in 2002, at what is now Independence Financial Partners.
In his 25-year career, Kevin has been actively involved in many charitable and community organizations. In his free time, he enjoys golfing at and sailing with his wife, Maureen, and their three children, Anna, Joseph and James.
- Retirement Strategies
- Corporate Retirement Planning Services
- Business Strategies
- Investments & Asset Allocation
- Estate Planning Strategies
- College Savings Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
Charitable and Civic Organizations
- Rhode Island Estate Planning Council
- Rhode Island Society of Financial Service Professionals
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- East Greenwich Yacht Club
- St. Kevin Parish Finance Counsel
- Governor Warwick Country Club