Randal S. Poirier, ChFC®
Financial Planner, Partner
209 Goddard Row
Newport, RI 02840
As a Financial Planner and Partner with Independence Financial Partners, I use a detailed goals driven financial planning process to create a customized written Financial Plan for my clients, in an effort to help them accumulate, manage, and protect their wealth in a tax-efficient manner. My financial planning services are fee-based and completely objective. Once I have completed your Financial Plan, you may then choose to continue working with me as your advisor or implement my recommendations on your own. I provide full disclosure of how I am compensated and a complete menu of advisor-client relationship options. Because of my firm’s unique structure, I can offer a comprehensive range of investment and insurance products and services from many of the country’s most well-respected financial companies. The result? Total convenience for you or your business. Finally, I also provide a thorough review of your financial progress every six months to help you avoid wealth erosion and maintain your financial independence.
- Fee-based Financial Planning
- Investment Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Estate Planning strategies
- Planned Charitable Giving
- Advisory services for individuals and non-profits such as Fee-based Asset Management
- Employee and Executive Benefit Solutions
- Qualified Retirement Plans (401(k) and IRAs)
- Lifetime member of MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table), a premier industry association of financial professionals worldwide
- Qualified for Signator Investors, Inc.’s Advisor Hall of Fame in 2018.
- RI Five Star Wealth Manager Award Recipient, 2013-2019.
*The Five Star Award is a client services award issued by Five Star Professional, based on an overall evaluation score of a wealth manager that reflects an average of all respondents and may not be representative of any one client’s experience. The inclusion of a wealth manager on the Five Star Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Five Star Professional.
* The Achieving Client Excellence Award (ACE) was granted by former broker-dealer Signator Investors, Inc. and the John Hancock family of companies. The ACE award is granted to the top 250 advisors each year based on total weighted premium from the sale of both proprietary and non-proprietary protection and wealth products. No other factors are considered. Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.