What We Offer: Open Product Solutions
At Independence Financial Partners, you can access a comprehensive investment platform to meet your clients’ wealth management needs—today and in the future.
Brokerage Account Platform
From mutual funds and variable annuities to retirement accounts and 529 plans, you can offer your clients industry-leading products and services including:
- Clearing through National Financial Services LLC (NFS), a Fidelity Investments® Company offering a trusted reputation, as well as being a leader in technology and investment solutions.
- A state-of-the-art technology platform that gives you the freedom to open accounts for Variable Annuities, Mutual Funds, and Brokerage Accounts at any of our product providers.
Brokerage accounts that feature:
- Access to over 11,000 funds from over 450 fund companies
- Stocks, bonds, options, UITs, and other alternative investments
- Check-writing and debit card features such as bill payment, e-delivery of prospectuses and other important documents, Quicken and TurboTax downloads, and more
- e-Notification through our client website
- Online access and mobile apps providing the ability to trade, view account info, service requests and disbursements
Brokerage Services Support
Independence Financial Partners and Royal Alliance offers financial professionals access to a premium resource center for all your investment-related needs. We pride ourselves on providing the very best in personal service to our valued financial professionals and their clients.
We simplify and streamline day-to-day business operations for account transfers, account maintenance, money movement, and all of your service-related issues for both retail and managed accounts.
We facilitate transactions for a variety of investment products within our brokerage accounts, specializing in order entry for mutual fund, equity, option, and fixed income transactions.
Training and Education
We provide critical training and guidance on all services, products, and business systems and are a resource for account management inquiries.
Our web-based brokerage technology platform Streetscape® integrates trading and service functionality with customer information and risk management tools. Streetscape delivers the flexible platform you need to help you serve your clients more effectively and efficiently, which may help reduce costs. Functionality includes:
- Online self-service options: Mobile check deposits, Process wires and electronic fund transfers, Journal between like accounts
- Customer service and information
- Order management/trading
- Market data and research
- Broker and Advisor Center
Registered Investment Adviser
Financial advisors will appreciate the combination of due diligence and flexibility offered through our Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) program, which allows you to retain ownership of your business, while we focus on meeting the regulatory and compliance requirements.
Access a range of industry leading fee-based mutual fund and separate account platforms, including professional money management based on customized investment strategies, as well as financial planning resources.
Managed Account Platform
Whether you are an asset manager or asset gatherer, our diverse lineup of solutions from industry leading managers can help you meet your clients' investment goals and objectives. As an asset gatherer, we offer solutions across the complete spectrum of available managed account types, including:
- Mutual fund and ETF wrap programs
- Separately managed accounts (SMA)
- Unified managed accounts (UMA)
- Boutique offerings
If you are an asset manager, we have Advisor Managed Portfolios that would provide qualified advisers with the ability to construct models that include individual bonds and securities, ETFs and Mutual Funds.
Financial Planning Platform
Provide fee-based financial planning services to your clients as part of a comprehensive wealth management approach. You will have access to a wide range of industry leading financial planning software available to you at a discounted rate, allowing you to select the planning software that is right for your business and your clients.
Consultative Services Platform
Charge an hourly or flat fee to review or offer recommendations for specific financial planning topics outside of a comprehensive financial plan, such as asset allocation planning, estate planning, retirement planning and goal accumulation planning.
Defined Contribution Consulting Platform
Qualified IARs with advanced 401(k) practices can benefit from the Defined Contribution Consulting program, which enables you to offer fee-based fiduciary and non-fiduciary services such as investment selection, monitoring services and development of investment policy statements.
This platform is designed for those IARs who want to act as an ERISA 3(21) Fiduciary, the benefits of which include:
- Professional development support to help you achieve required qualifications, including the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) designation.
- Decision-making process resources for investment fiduciaries utilizing FI360’s advanced web-based technology. This includes the fi360 Toolkit for Advisors, fi360 Toolkit for Service Providers, data licensing, custom reporting, due diligence and other resources.
- Practice management resources from Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG), one of the leading 401(k) resources in the industry and offered on the advisor platform. RPAG resources include investment selection and monitoring tools as well as RFP and benchmarking tools.
- Multiple fee options to suit plan sponsors’ needs.
Best of all, at Independence Financial Partners and Royal Alliance we handle all of your regulatory filings and provide disclosure documents, client agreements, comprehensive product and platform due diligence standards—making it easier for you to ensure that you comply with policies and procedures.
At Independence Financial Partners, our open product platform also includes insurance and gives advisors more choices, better service and greater flexibility than ever before.
- More ways to do what's best for your clients.
- Industry-leading life, long-term care, disability, and fixed annuity products from top carriers.
- Due diligence processes to meet compliance and financial standards.
- Sales of approved products count toward qualification for our ACE recognition meeting.
- Case support from start to finish, including case design, contracting, case processing, and underwriting and impaired risk support.
Advanced Support for Affluent and Business Markets
Through Royal Alliance’s advanced markets teams of seasoned lawyers, and consultants, you can access the high-level expertise, case design and technical support that will help you help your clients succeed.